How can Higgins & Dix help you with your will?
* We will make sure your will is valid – that is, properly signed & witnessed
* Make sure your wishes are clearly expressed
* Advise you regarding adequate provision for your spouse, de facto partner, children, former spouse, dependants & any person with whom you are living in a close personal relationship
* Advise you about tax planning & your will, including any possible liability for capital gains tax which might result from provisions you intend to make in your will
* Advise you on choosing an executor & on the executor’s right to be paid for his or her time and trouble in administering your estate
* Advise you on the best way to arrange your affairs
* Keep the will in a safe place
For peace of mind for you & your loved ones, make a will – it is probably a lot easier and cheaper than you think. Or. if you already have a will make sure it is up-to-date and accurately reflects your wishes.